Saturday, June 20, 2015

#SpankAtoZ T is for

Thankful

It's easy to make a list of complaints and things we wish were different. Today, I'd like to take a minute to encourage you to also be thankful.

Here are some of the things on my list

1. Health
2. Freedom
3. A wonderful husband
4. Awesome friends
5. The opportunity to work as a writer
6. My dog
7. Car repairs that cost less than expected.
8. A home
9. Stocked pantry
10. Books
11. My kindle
12. Faith in myself
13. Wine
14. Peanut butter
15. New flip flops

How about you?

2 comments:

  1. This a good post anytime. It's always a good to stop and think about what you have as opposed to what you don't have. A good post for me to read today. I needed a reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list Celeste, it's good to take a moment to reflect on the things we have that we are grateful for. I am thankful for health and the love of family and friends.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!