Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Important Announcement About Spanking Stories Book Club

Two and a half years ago I had an idea which turned into Spanking Stories Book Club, a weekly feature on my blog where people stop by to talk about spanking books. I never imagined that it would become so popular and that there would be so many interesting discussions.

However, over the last few months I've noticed a decrease in the amount of comments. Now....according to the stats from Blogger, many people are stopping by, they just aren't commenting. That's fine. No shaming here. But, it's difficult to have a discussion all alone.

The number of spanking fiction writers and bloggers has exploded over the last couple of years. In addition to Spanking Stories Book Club, there are several other weekly features for bloggers: Saturday Spankings, Wicked Wanton Wednesdays, Tantalizing Tuesdays and many others. I know that I have cut back drastically on the number of blogs I visit regularly simply because it is so time consuming....I visit one blog, then another and next thing you know....two hours have gone by.

So....what does all of this have to do with Spanking Stories Book Club?

A few things.

I'm not going to be posting a new discussion every week. I am going to re-run discussions from the past as Spanking Stories Book Club Classics. I hope you'll stop by and join the conversations that took place previously. The books are still for sale, they're still good books and they are still worth your consideration and discussion.

I'll also post discussions of new books as guest posts from other authors or bloggers. If you have a book you'd like to feature (including your own) send me an email and let me know and I'll get it on the schedule.

I hope you'll keep stopping by on Fridays to join the discussion. It's always interesting.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good idea. I need more hours in the day. I am invited to so many party's it's getting ridiculous. It takes mr 3 hours to go through my email, FB and answering.then I have 3 to 5 books to read and review, take care of my husband and work on my book. It's very frustrating. With it all I'm enjoying myself. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurel! I agree there is just so much to do and only so many hours to get it done. Hope you'll stop by Friday for the discussion. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment!